Marsha Mifsud is the founder and editor of The Savvy Photographer
and the owner of Sweet Bliss Studios in McLean, Virginia &
Seaside Portraits by Marsha in Coronado, California.

She has spent over 12 years as a professional photographer.

Marsha has discovered a love for blogging..."I think it allows me to be all things...a writer, a creator, an artist...and at the end of the day, I'm still a wife and mom {the one thing I've truly always wanted to be}."

"I dream about having my own {fabulously decorated} studio one day...if it wasn't for those frequent moves across the country. But the truth is, I wouldn't trade all those moves for anything because along the way came some incredible friendships and wonderful experiences."

Friday, July 24, 2009

gracing my walls...



Just a peek at what is gracing my walls...
We just moved in four months ago {seems like we've been here forever} so there are many pictures leaning against the walls still.
Not sure if those will ever get up "on the wall' but they are still gracing the wall...right?
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love the 20 x 30's
    very inspiring and now a goal for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of the shells on the frame. We went to Hawaii this summer and I have PLENTY of pics!

    ReplyDelete