Marsha Mifsud is the founder and editor of The Savvy Photographer
and the owner of Sweet Bliss Studios in McLean, Virginia &
Seaside Portraits by Marsha in Coronado, California.

She has spent over 12 years as a professional photographer.

Marsha has discovered a love for blogging..."I think it allows me to be all things...a writer, a creator, an artist...and at the end of the day, I'm still a wife and mom {the one thing I've truly always wanted to be}."

"I dream about having my own {fabulously decorated} studio one day...if it wasn't for those frequent moves across the country. But the truth is, I wouldn't trade all those moves for anything because along the way came some incredible friendships and wonderful experiences."

Friday, July 24, 2009

my savvy secret...{that's not so secret}

I have gotten several emails about photographing
indoors with low light.
{It was a dark and gloomy day when the following pictures were taken}.
The most important thing is a great lens.
I use my Nikon 50mm 1.4 lens for practically everything...
I love this lens!
I tell all my clients that ask me how they can take really great images in their home that this is the lens to get...you will use it {and love it}.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I want to vouch for the 50mm lens. I love mine!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete